- Advertise online at CraigsList, Google, Trulia and other free online subscriptions.
- Print advertising reaches buyers who read newspapers. Online ads reach the rest. If your neighbors say, "Everywhere I look, I see your home advertised," you're doing a good job. Place ads in:
- Major newspapers. Find out which days pull the most readers. Typically it's Sunday, but some newspapers also publish "picture classifieds" on other days.
- Local newspapers. You can probably run a larger ad for less money that will more closely target those looking in your area.
- Real estate publications. Check on press date; can you wait?
- Every Web site you can find. Most online listings are free.
- Utilize your home listing print outs and make sure to put them in an Info Tube outside your home. Also, post them on any bulletin board you come across!